Políticas de privacidade (inglês)
Under the European Regulation 2016/679 on Data Protection, hereinafter, the Regulation or RGPD, we inform that your data is treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
1. Who is the Controller in the processing of my data/information?
Ocidenave España, SL,
Address in Barcelona: 48-50, Miete Building at Ávila Street, second Floor, Local 6, Barcelona,08005.
Tel. Barcelona: +34 930 09 87 60
Valencia branch Address: 302 at the Ave. del Puerto, floor 1, Room 4, Valencia, 46024.
Tel. Valencia: +34 960 07 58 20
GDPR E-MAIL ADDRESS:RGPD@ocidenave.com
2. How we collect and process your information?
Ocidenave respects the freedoms and guarantees that correspond to them as holders or interested parties of personal data, for which we present the following information:
2.1. The data that we request through this site responds to the purpose and activity that we develop, and in no case, will be yielded or used for any purpose other than to promote and execute our activity correctly as well as to be able to transmit the information that you requested regarding our services.
2.2. You can contact us at RGPD@ocidenave.com in case you have comments or need more information about how we process your data, and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
2.3. The user expressly consents to the processing of personal data provided voluntarily through our form, email, and telephone, in order to send you the information requested about: offers, activities, and services related to our business activity.
2.4. Ocidenave is part of Garland Group, which provides us with assistance and services (mainly in IT) at the administrative level and management of clients and at internal level. In this sense, the group can process personal data with all the guarantees established in the RGPD.
2.5. The data is treated with absolute confidentiality and with the duty of secrecy by all the parties involved in the processing.
3. As a data subject which obligations or responsibilities do I have?
When you complete our online form or give us the information by phone or e-mail you as a data subject compromise to:
- Comply and respect the uses and good customs of the Country, and especially, the current legal regulations on the Data Protection Law, and the Information Society Service and Electronic Commerce.
- Maintain updated all information that you transmitted to us.
- Recognize that the data provided is correct, accurate and that you have the legal capacity to access this website.
The data subject will respond, in any case of:
- Veracity of the data provided;
- Legal capacity and age;
- Accuracy and relevance of the information provided.
4. Which Rights as a data subject do I have?
As a data subject you have the right of the access, rectification, cancellation, opposition (ARCO) portability, limitation on the processing of your personal data and any other right given by the RGPD. If you want to exercise any of the above mentioned rights you could contact us at RGPD@ocidenave.com . Please ensure to attach your ID and to inform us the specific right you want to exercise.
5. Which security measures has Ocidenave applied?
Ocidenave has adopted basic technical and organizational security measures to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information according to the category of data it deals with, such as antivirus, firewall, incident response process, users and passwords, backups and other measures.
6. In case you misuse or violate the law and my rights in the processing of my information, where may I apply for the protection of my rights?
You can be proceed by administrative means, before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Control Authority) or by judicial means, before the Courts.